05 Juni 2011

A Very Quick Update

So, here I am. I arrived in Indonesia safely, even though I was so tired both emotionally and physically. 2 days marathon of crying were... my first experience. I feel so bad as well, I haven't posted anything in the last some months: blame IB and UWC, haha. The only thing that came to my mind was: this-semester's-grade-is-important-to-go-to-college. But in the last few days of my first year at UWC, I finally realized: being in UWC doesn't mean that I need to be enslaved by those academic stuffs. UWC is UWC, and I need to enjoy it, otherwise I will ask myself, "Why should I come to UWC?"

I'm officially missing UWC right now. All parts of it. Even the cafeteria foods (well, not really). I want to go there, and do the normal things with my friends as usual. Watching something random on Youtube, watching Korean drama, bathroom's conversation, roomie moments, class moments, random things, library conversation, math class, and so on.

The moment when I transited in Hong Kong had changed my way of thinking. I slept the whole time during my 14 hours flight from LA to Hong Kong (I missed my supper! Gah!). My shoulder was hurt so much, due to extra 8 pounds weight I moved from my checked baggage. Waiting to pass the security checkpoint made everything worse. The line was so long, and I was so tired. When I came to my terminal, I was so surprised by how big the terminal was... and how clear and blue the dawn sky was. There was only me in that terminal, and I walked to the gate and sat in front of it. I looked at the sky, and I could finally feel free. I was ready to move on, and intended to do everything that I can do during summer.

I guess that I have to be grateful that I'm home. So many people can't go home, and they need to spend their whole summer in US. I will enjoy this summer, and get ready for the third semester (which is gonna be awesome!).

I am ready to move on.

2 komentar:

  1. I wonder how you can make it without me in your life from now on? (sobbing)

    BalasHapus
  2. Hm, let's see. We will be OK, but once we meet, we'll cry again XD

    BalasHapus