06 November 2011

What A Coincidence: I Just Had SAT (Again!)

I'm really sorry for not updating of my experience here. I really feel guilty- but, anyway, I'm going to tell you some stuffs that I've been doing these days. Yes, I just did SAT today. What a-.

First:

Hello Montezuma, can you stop having special weather statement, please?

"Weather in Montezuma was always random and unpredictable," that was the lesson that I got last year. I tried to apply it this year, but it is too random to be called random. Several storms, windy days, snowy days- I cannot even count how many extreme weather that we have had so far. As one who comes from a tropical-stable climate country, I do not only concern, but I REALLY concern about this. It has gone beyond my tolerance point, where I always question, "How many degree Celcius is outside right now?"




But, it's beautiful. I admit that. Wind makes the leaves falling; while snow makes everything looks pure and clear. "What is beauty?" raised in my TOK class a few weeks ago. Beauty, for me, means, a peaceful feeling after looking at something. As simple as that. 

So, Montezuma, at least you give me surprise every day. Something that I can wait for, something that I can think before going to bed, "How is the weather going to be tomorrow?"

Second:
European National Day was such a good reliever in a good time. The food was great, the show was even the best one so far (although they made fun of themselves too much, sorry). In a short word, it was great. The best foods were banitsa (I have gotten addicted to this Bulgarian food since last year!) and the desserts. I really love the strawberry mousse!

As usual, people tried to drag me to the party. For thousands times, I tried to explain my uncomfortable feeling in a dark place with super-loud music, and sweaty people everywhere. Yeah, of course, there were still some people who could not understand it, which made me kind of upset. Well, don't take it seriously, maybe I was just in high pressure and swing mood.

That's the thing: in this kind of place, where people live in a very crowded dormitory, sometimes I just need to find my  "own space". I sometimes always want to be alone, just by myself, and reflecting (or writing blog!) what I have done so far. This is the only thing that can keep me sane, otherwise I will just be sunk in the social life and lost track of myself (or even my aims).

That's why I suggest you (yes, YOU!) to take time for yourself every day, before sleeping, for instance. Write, keep track of what you're doing, and just enjoy it. Yes, as I said, it will keep you sane.

Third:


The Kitchen Musical, a Southeast Asian drama! Picture taken from here.

Before I explain it to you further, watch this video below first! Enjoy!


First, yes, they have Christian Bautista there, who is my favorite Filipino singer. Second, yes, I really like the concept of this drama which combines foods, musics, and love. Who doesn't like this combination?

This drama is a hit, at least this is what I know in Indonesia and some Southeast Asian countries. This makes me want to say, "Let's beat those irrational Korean dramas!" Haha, yes, I'm chuckling right now.


The main protagonists. Maddie and Daniel. Picture was taken from here.

Fourth:

Yes, the holiday season that I've been waiting for is coming!
Give me winter break! Give me thanksgiving break!

Yes, I really cannot wait for Mexican foods. Uh, did I tell you that I'm going to Mexico for winter break? Yes, I'm going there. Only in one month. 

Eid mubarak (I'm having UNM Math Contest during Eid ul-Adha), and don't eat too much beef/ lamb otherwise you'll gain more weight, or the worse one, your cholesterol will increase! :)


Much love, Titan.

Quick update: I finished (OK, let's put it in better way: I SUBMITTED) my EE, aye! I retook my SAT Reasoning Test today. I will have MAAD (Middle Eastern, Australian, Asian Day) soon (the meeting is next week!), and I cannot wait for AND (African National Day) which will be in two weeks. I will go to winter expedition in Hermits Peak next week, wish me luck. Two tests on Friday next week, which means I need to study. I cannot just rely on my active participation in class to seal a 7. Have fun, people!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar